Migic Music AB, further referred to as Migic Music, respects your privacy and the right to control your personal information. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open with what data we collect and why. We will protect your data in accordance with applicable regulations.
Personal data we collect
Migic Music collects the information primarily from you as a customer. Examples of personal information we collect are name, contact details for you such as mobile phone number, e-mail address.
Migic Music registers personal information in connection with:
1. When you enter your e-mail address or your mobile phone number on the website.
2. When you are registered as a contact in connection with a potential purchase of our solutions
3. If you contact us via email, by phone, our websites and social media.
4. If you sign up for our newsletters.
5. When you visit our websites, collection, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, such as, for example, the IP address, type of device, operating system and browser type used for the visit. This is recorded by cookies.
Collection with consent
By clicking the “I agree” button, you agree that the personal information, such as your name, phone number and email address may be used for marketing purposes. We may also collect your IP address, geographic position, and interests in order to better adapt our marketing to you.
When you click on the “I agree” button, you agree that we may add a so-called third party cookies to your computer from Migic Music. This cookie will follow you and your surf behavior in order to offer you marketing based on your behavior.
How we use collected information
Migic Music processes personal information mainly for the purposes set out below and for any additional purposes specified at the time of collection:
1. To fulfill orders for services and products through the platforms offered by Migic Music
2. Enable good customer service, like managing your support cases, correcting incorrect information or sending information you have requested e.g. product information, educational information, newsletters or other types of information related to Migic Music activities.
3. Information on ordering services and products is stored and analyzed, as well as the basis for offers and discounts as well as marketing of both general and targeted nature.
4. In order to manage customer profiles, conduct analyzes and make follow-up surveys on customer satisfaction and market research.
5. To develop, deliver and improve our products and services through analysis of your behavior on our websites.
6. To send you information and marketing via email or other digital contact routes such as social media since you have an active customer relationship with us.
7. To contact you via email or mail about other product offers, promotions or services that we believe may be of interest to you, of course, with the ability to refrain from this kind of marketing.
8. To help us develop our website and to improve your user experience of the platforms and solutions offered through Migic Music, by customizing the display of services to the device used.
9. To send important messages as communication about changes in our terms and policies.
Information that may be disclosed
If required by national or international legislations, we may need to share your personal data with authorities, such as the Swedish Tax Authority (Skatteverket) or the Swedish Social Insurance Authority (Försäkringskassan).
We always do our best to make sure that your personal data is not stored or otherwise processed in countries outside of the EU/EEA. If your personal data is transferred to countries outside the EU/EEA, we will use the necessary safeguards to ensure that your personal data is processed in a way that is in accordance with applicable privacy regulations, such as appropriate safeguards for the transfer.
Legal basis, storage of personal data
By submitting data to Migic Music, you grant your permission for Migic Music to record and store information about the product or service purchased and processing the specified personal data for the specified purposes. As a legal basis for treatment, Migic Music will refer to compliance with contract, legal obligation, legitimate interest or consent. If Migic Music uses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes stated above. Please note that you can revoke your consent at any time by contacting us.
The treatment is in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data are not retained for a longer period than necessary for the purpose of the treatment. Migic Music will store personal information as long as you are a customer with us. For marketing purposes, email address and name are stored, provided that it is not contradicted. Other possible data will be deleted as they are no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for which they have been collected. Some information may be retained longer when required due to other legal requirements, such as the accounting law. However, all handling of personal data always ensures high security and confidentiality.
Your rights and choices
You have rights regarding your personal information and you are able to influence your information and what is saved. Migic Music will, on its own or the customer’s initiative, rectify data that is found to be incorrect. You can also at any time request that your data be deleted or that its use is limited by contacting us (for contact routes see the heading “How to contact us”). If you believe that your rights are not respected by us, please contact Migic Music or you can consult the data inspection (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can at any time refrain from receiving marketing communications from us by clicking “unsubscribe” in the email we send you. You are always welcome to contact us for help declining our communications.
Links to other sites
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, websites, or materials published by third parties, these links are for information purposes only. Because Migic Music has no control over the content of these websites or its materials, we are not responsible for its contents. Migic Music is not liable for any damages or losses that might arise from the use of these links.
How to contact us
For further information about personal data management or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at:
Migic Music AB
417 56 Göteborg
Phone: +46 (0) 31 757 48 00
Also, check out our Terms and Conditions.